Friday 4 November 2011

26.

You'll hear me talk more about driving and stuff for this next few months. :/ Cause I'm going to apply PPL tomorrow already! :) Am so into driving thing!

Also, school has been really tiring this week. :( Can't even sleep longer in this super cool wedding! :( I'm waking up 7am in the morning for the past 2days, and tues I had to work up at 5am, cause I've got culinary lessons. Monday is the same, early morning. :( The only free day is wednesday, but with me going to attend driving practical lessons, it's gonna be nothing better already! AHHHH! :(

But T.G.I.F! And Monday is Hari Raya! HALLELUJAH! Will post up more photos this weekend! :)

I'm going to cook Cream Carrot Soup & Cream Pumpkin Soup this saturday & sunday for my family!

With loves, Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment