Sunday 18 August 2013

44.

Yesterday dinner was at Herbivore located at Fortune Centre Level 1. Be it the location, the design or the atmosphere before I enter the restaurant, it was nothing special to me. I wasn't having high expectation to the food until I actually step into the restaurant and seeing the crowd inside.

The service was fast where we were served immediately upon standing outside of the restaurant. Menu was then presented to us immediately after we sat down and waitress gave us enough time before she came back to take our order. 

Drink was served almost immediately after we order and food follow right after, which was really efficient considering there were two other tables of 4 who came in together with us. 


 Cookies & Cream Milkshake :) I know i know it's fattening. :/
Sashimi (It looks really like one isn't it?) My first time ever eating "Sashimi", I never like eating cold and raw food.
 My soba ramen set. 
Soba Ramen with Yuba and Mushroom
Vegetable Tempura
Katsu Curry Set

The food was decent especially the Katsu Curry, I love the pork cutlet which was actually made of Taro. The taste and texture is really similar to real meat. The soba set was ok, I actually prefer the small bowl of Udon which was in the Special set we ordered. Becareful not to order too much if you are actually ordering the special set because it came with the tempura, the sashimi, a bowl of udon, a fish with sesame sauce, a plate of sushi and one other thing which I cannot remember. 

I also actually overheard the other table praising the olive fried rice profusely. (We were sitting in the middle of the restaurant with 8 tables which were then separated into 2.) I quickly gave a quick glance and it looks not bad with a big portion. Might try it on our next visit! :D




Overall I'll give the service 4.5 stars out go 5. The service was efficient and fast but they came out too fast that everything was cramped in the small table and we have to shift things here and there. 

Food would be 4/5 as some didn't taste really good in my opinion, like the soba which I didn't find anything special to it. I do really like the Katsu Curry and was really amazed with the taro "pork". Wasabi was really nice where my mum had to force herself to continue eating even though she was so full just to dip the wasabi.



1 comment:

  1. yummy~!

    Invite you to enter my giveaway with mignon mignon here

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete