Monday 17 October 2011

11.



Out today to collect all my packages that have long due! Went down to Aljunied to first collect my chef uniform, then follow down to Kallang to collect my oxfords from wonderstellar, and Modparade to collect my Johanna Knitted Top. :)
A pimple on my face! :(


My cat eyes. >:)

Chef Uniform! :>

Johanna Knitted Top, Modparade

Topshop inspired camel oxfords, Wonderstellar





Then after all collection, we're all change and preparing to head to ECP! :) Having night cycling with <3 friends. :)


My small little sauce plate to snatch the food! at ECP Lagoon Foodcourt


Gave up on the triangle pyramid, and build a box.
Did not manage to capture the other food we ordered, as we're rushing off for our night cycling after much delayed. :( But overall, the food was good. Especially the Oyster Egg!! :) Even though I only eat the egg! HAHA!


OTD: Chicmoss Wool Knitted Pastel Wide Top
          Modparade Yellow Distressed shorts
          Love Schues Weekend Sandals - Black
OTD2: Esprit Top
            Hollyhoque Girl Next Door Jumper - Dark Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment