Tuesday 11 October 2011

4.


新还珠格格

Heard about this? :) At first, didn't really fancy this, cause they found this girl who looks like the previous 小燕子 in the show, which I think they are just trying to imitate the previous one, which was stupid. But, it was being showed on Chnl855 on Starhub, which was really hilarious!! This new version has more funny parts rather then the storyline. It includes small details, and new characters were added in! Like, 班杰民 which mum call him Benjamin. He really speaks fluent chinese, even one of my friend Fionella said that he speak better than her! HAHA!

I like 尔泰 best in the show! He look really good even in real life, which sis and me did a small research yesterday night after watching the show. :D



Look at him! Don't he look like a korean star? HAAA! And sister comment that I like small eyes guys! But well, I think he looks really good! :)

And, I randomly asked deardear if he did had crush on anybody, and guess what he said?! He had a crush on his primary school teacher in the past! HAHA! It's weird hearing him saying that, because I never though that would happen in real life, and even on guys! 

Talking about crush, I will always think of one when I was in kindergarten! I like this guy who was younger than me by a year old, and always wanted to put my mattress beside him whenever we have our nap time in school! :X (Remember those nap time in kindergarten, i'll try to walk near him, following him, and when he lay down his mattress, i'll put it right beside his!) Then, other crushes on primary school, where I change one every single year. :/ It only stop when I enter primary 6. Haaaaaa!

I miss my childhood, where there were less stress and work. Life was all about fun, joy and laughter. Why do we even think of growing up when we are young!

With loves, Jocelyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment