Monday 24 October 2011

18.

Finally, I got to update photos! :) Photos are not in order of the dates. But I'll add in captions, refer back the previous posts! :)
Halloween Night / Birthday Party
Halloween spiders.
Tau Huey at Old Airport Road
Deardear's handsome backview!
后面能看罢了 :/
OTW to birthday party. :)
Pineapple with grapes. I made the first one k! :D
 OTD: LoveBonito's Mustard Scottstown Frock
"The Art" Camel Clutch



Lunch Outing
With my new feather earring. :)
Genki Sushi!
Unagi Roll
Teriyaki Chicken Don
Udon
Soft Shell Crab Roll
Goodbye long nails! :( I cut it short yesterday night! :( I'm now with ugly short elf nails already!!
OTD: PMT Leopard Sleeve Blazer
Cotton On Spag Top (Turquoise) 
F21 Denim Jeans
Wonderstellar Casual Canvas Stitched Creepers
"The Art" Camel Clutch
Feathery Earring


Day out with <3
Day out with dear, when downpours came!
New creepers from wonderstellar.
Look closely, it's suppose to be in powdery purple colour.
Yang's Chix Rice.
After downpour, got myself this $1.90 slipper. 

Wrote, "The Yang"
Sambal KangKong
New Clutch from "The Art"

OTD: LRH Knotty You Polka Dot Top
TCL 6Buttons High Waist Shorts (White)
Wonderstellar Casual Canvas Stitched Creepers



Vivo Day Out
I feel like a stalker now. :/
Subway Teriyaki Chix.

OTD: TSR Plain White Shirt
F21 Denim Jeans
FarEast Camel Boots


Cruise Day Out
My homework at gamble cruise. HAHA!

OTD: Modparade Bobble Shoulder Slit Knitted Top
Wonderstellar Denim Studded Jeans
Love Schues Criss Cross Flats in Black/Cherry

Uniqlo Beanie (Grey)

With loves, Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment