Thursday 13 October 2011

9.


I was packing my wardrobe, and dug out this pair of highwaist shorts. I remember, I like it when I first saw it in my aunt's bag! She said she wore this pair when she was in her 20odds. So it's definitely a true vintage piece!! ^^ Although it's a little huge, but it feels good when I pair it with a belt.

I pair this short with Little Red Heels's "Knotty You Polka Dot Top" in Peppermint - Red. (The colour is a little off, so don't mind me. Refer here for the actual colour!) And it came out great!


Recently, I got this bag from Fareast's "My Diary". Plead my  for super long before he allow me to get this bag. Cause I was banned to shop for a month because I spent to much online! :/ I like this because I recently have a crave on box body bag. Have been looking for cheap and nice ones on Asos, but did not find any. Saw this, and it's in my favourite mixture of colour! Yellow and Cream. :)

So here is how I look today. :)



with loves, Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment