Wednesday 19 October 2011

15.

Hello! I just took my bath after a long day since morning! Today was tedious, no. Fun! HAHA! even though many things happen. I'll tell you more later. And I swear it's a long long post!!

My bath was a super tiring one! Worst than morning gym! Im like doing yoga with one leg up, and hanging there for my whole long bath cause my leg have blister at the back. :( wore my new shoe, and everytime i wear new shoe, we will walk like 1000km! Idk why! Now my leg ache like don't know what.

Anyway, today was a fruitful day! :) i love going out with deardear like this! :) going anywhere at OTOT! no rushing to events or anything. :) We first went to somewhere near Thomson to repair my laptop. The click button have been spoilt for like a million years! We have to walk in for quite a long path when im wearing the new shoe! URGH! :( but lucky it's not super hot i tell you! So im actually using my phone to update = no photos! :( (i'll add on another day after my laptop is repaired! You wont want to miss our artpiece to our lunch! HAHA!) Then, we happily happily take bus towards boonkeng. When, IT STARTED RAINING! == And the best is, both of us did not bring umbrella! So we ran across all the small streets. With my new shoe, drowning in the pools of water! Until we finally saw 7-11, bought an umbrella, walked further down, and bought a pair of $2 slipper! HAHA! :> looks really unglam with the slipper, especially my nailpolish on my toes are all falling out, because of my new shoe! :(

Finally we reached yang's the chix rice shop. We went therr cause we previously got the voucher at groupon. 50% off, which is $7.50 for half chox! Pretty good deal isn't it? :) tried it out, and was not bad. :) ordered "cai por" tofu and sambal kangkong as side dish. The "caipor" tofu taate really good! Especially w the fried onion on top. Just a little salty, but best matched w the rice! Aambal kangkong was a little disappointing. The sambal taste is weird, don't taate like sambal. And the chillisauce and soup was not good either. :( soup too peppery. As if the whole bottle was poured inside! But one thing, there's this lady looks like a malay, or maybe a malay, but can speak really fluent english! So don't be amaze if you going there next time!

We then took bus to plaza sing. Walked to The Cathay after getting Eskimo! Green Milk Tea! My favourite, i get this no matter what BBT shop i go to. And, I got this clutch from
"The Art" at The Cathay 3rd level? It's a new shop over there. I like their purse! All their leather purse has really good and soft leather! But just got a new wallet, so i didn't get any. The clutch I got was brown, leather with popping out little dots. Try to imagine it ok! I'll Post photo of it another day if i rmb! The inside is of leopard prints. :) really nice. I like it, cause it's not likee the usual clutch which looks really classy, and im not someone who can bring Out classy! Classy don't say ME! I prefer more casual yet "cool" style. I like girls who dress v "cool-ish"! They draw my attention to them, and i'll go crazy, talking non stop about them to deardear! :> the shop lady looks like tt! Like her makeup and dressing. :) especially her red lipstick! Really nice! :) or another example you can see online would be like Sze Li. I think she has her own dressing style and looks really great in Every photo. I secretly admire her! HAHA!

Alright, i told you it's a lOng post! Hope you enjpy this filled w words n no photos post. :/

With loves, Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment