Tuesday 16 July 2013

35.

Updating from work! :) The children are all sleeping now, where they all look like angels. HAHA. :D I really miss the time when i'm the children, and I would be sleeping now! It really sucks to be a grown up now. :( Why is it when we are young we want to grow up and now when we are a grown up, we want to go back young. Isn't it reluctant?

Life is always like that, we don't treasure when we have it and we want it back, miss it when it is gone. We really need to learn to treasure our love ones, especially family members. It is really a mix feeling when you are slowly growing up and at the same time your parents are slowly growing old too.

My grandma said something upseting to me the other day when I told her that she must be there when I have my child, so my child can call her greatgrandmother. She said that she is afraid  by that time she is already not around. I'm really scared and upset when I heard this. Even though it is the way where one will grow old and eventually leave, but I never thought it would be so fast and especially it is someone whom you love so much.

This is why I really want to treasure every moment with my grand parents, my parents and family. Because you never know what will happen the next day. It is always an unknown, which makes it really scary.

I'll end here for now, because Elliot woke up already. HAHA! :) i'll update this post with him listening to songs using my earpiece. 😁

Jocelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment