Friday 19 July 2013

37.

I feel happy today. :) I was told to take K1 class today and it is my first time the older class. I was not very prepared at first, because I was told last minute but lucky everything went well. :) The children are really good at drawing and I am really happy to see that they are able to finish their task well. :)

I also prepared a game for them and it feel so great that they all love to play. :D I made a simple play card showing red man and green man (traffic lights). Then I assign children to be either pedestrians or vehicles. They did enjoy themselves I can tell. :D One thing for me to take note is that I need to control their noise level very well when I am doing games with them or they will start to be rowdy and they will also start shouting! I also learnt that I have to set rules before that and always remind them to let them follow it throughout the game.

I really feel great when I see children are able to learn from what I have planned for them. I feel really good about it, as if they have grew better in my hand. :)

All in all, I am really blessed to be able to work as a childcare teacher even though I missed this opportunity to study the diploma 3 years ago. This job really makes one feel very happy. :D

Jocelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment