Wednesday 17 July 2013

36.

Today was a tired day for me. It seems like there is so many things for me to do at work. & the children are never easy to handle (yes i know that from the beginning but it so upsetting, so demoralizing when your kid said, "i don't want you" even though you know they don't mean it, it's just because you're making them doing something they don't want). There are times when you just want to give up, but you know you just love your job too much to give up.

I am glad my boyfriend was there when I was so upset, so tired and so wanting to give up. Just a few simple sentences, a little little bit of care and love make me feel warm and want to stand up to try again. :) I am really happy that he is always there for me when I need him. (i love you dear)

Today was also some tough day for him and I really want to give him my love and care. Hopefully this tiny bit of love can help to cheer him up a little! :)

Never give up on anything easily because the starting is never easy. :) All the best to all of you on whatever things you are doing! :) LOVE, XOXO.

Jocelyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment