Sunday 21 July 2013

38.




 I have always wanted a pair of heels like this. Have searched high and low for the perfect pair of heels at the correct price. I found few pairs before that but it was really expensive. :( So didn't get my hand on them. Then lovebonito.com launched this pair of heels and I immediately got a pair. :) Then theclosetlover.com also launched this super pretty gorgeous glass-heels-like pair of heels, so I couldn't resist and got another pair. :/ (Iknowicannotdothis,butwell.) This is really insane because I bought this other pair of flatforms from loveschues.com together with lovebonito one.

lovebonito.com
theclosetlover.com

loveschues.com

I totally adore these 3 pairs of heels a lot! :D Especially theclosetlover.com one. Even though I have not receive them yet because I was on the backorder list. :( I love the leather material and of course the glass detail on the heel part! Totally a dream pair and definitely going to match every single piece of clothing I have. (okay, most. HAHA) Hopefully it is not too tall/unstable as I don't usually wear heels.

Lovebonito.com one is also really a gorgeous pair. A perfect height for me, 3". :) But I think the strap in front is way too skinny for my big feet. :( Have to really adjust it properly to look good on my huge feet. But I think it will look super glamorous on girls with slim and smaller feet. :)

loveschues.com one is so stunning! The color is great and exactly true to the picture shown. I really like loveschues.com owner, Meiting because she is so ever friendly (and maybe because she is from TP too!)! I have purchased with them for more than a year already since 2012. I actually know loveschues.com through thetinselrack.com when they first started collaborating and I have been purchasing flats, sandals heels since then! I really like how loveschues.com have unique designs that they manufacture for themselves, unique color which is totally awesome and definitely sizes for people with bigger feet like me! Loveschues.com used to sell only platforms or sandals but they are growing better when they started selling heels and flatforms now! They also import many different and unique designs in to satisfy girls like me who prefer wearing something more unique than can be find everywhere.

 I also bought this floral romper from theclosetlover recently because I totally adore the color and prints! romper have been in trend for so so long and don't seem to get out of trend. I never really like to wear romper because most of them make my butt look big. This piece is really gorgeous be it the cutting or color. It also comes in sizes so you can find the perfect fit for you. :)

& the last piece I got was from runwaybandits.com Wasn't something that I am expecting from them be it the material or cutting but when worn, it looks fine. :) I like shopping at runway bandits because of their unique and in trend style of clothing available. Hopefully they can maintain a standard of quality in all their clothing so shopping with them would be happier! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment