Friday 26 July 2013

40.

40th posts already! YAY! :D

Yesterday my beauty.com/drugstore.com parcel came on my bed(mum put on my bed) but I was home late so I had to force myself to sleep even though I was all over excited with my new hauls. HAHAHA! I definitely spent a lot as I have mentioned previously, like about $200+ going $300? *jaw drop*

Even that was really too much, but I am still very very happy with my haul! xD The very first that I love would be the Too Faced Boudoir Eyeshadows!! The very first Too Faced item that I own!

This is from Too Faced Boudoir Beauty 2013 Spring Collection. As you can see the color are mainly cool tones which are really suitable for spring time look. :) I bought this palette because I simply love the color combination it has. Like "Voulez-Vouz" a really pretty dark purple which I think would be great for a every day look to smokey eye. I also love "In The Buff" a matte cream shade which is perfect for highlighting inner corner, brow bone or even use as a highlighter on your nose bridge! :) (Love how it is matte in color!) Not to forget their casing which I think will be super durable! It is actually metal casing with magnetic clasp & it is smaller than the usual palettes which I think would be great for travel! :)


Next up would be the Bareminerals concealer! 


I got the shade medium which is perfect for my skin! :D Great choice Jocelyn! HAHAHAH! I bought this for my under eye which I read wasn't too bad for the eye. I have been looking for a cream base concealer as the previous concealers that I owned for my under eye are all liquid base. I tried it on the visible veins on my arms and it did cover really well! Which gave me a shock, because I didn't expect it to have such great coverage. Still, I have to try it on my under eye before I can comment on anything more. :D I'll update again! ^^

& of course, I had packed my makeup case and filled them up with my new haulllllsss! YAY. ;D

It really is going to overflow soon. Luckily I banned myself from getting anymore make up or skin care products other than the essence gel eyeliner which I will be getting after my maybelline one dry up. :) If you want to see more of my haul, view it through my instavideo here ! :)

I'll update soon tomorrow! PS: I'll be going down to sissy shop to help out so I will be really free. Let see what stupid things I will be doing tomorrow. xD

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment