Saturday 27 July 2013

41.

Hello for a quick update. :)

Today I went to help out at sissy's friend shop "Massive" at scape underground. The crowd was really slow in the early afternoon and I was so bored. But there weren't internet so I didn't want to use my iPad to blog. Luckily sissy downloaded some show so at least I was being entertained. Slowly the crowd start to build up even though it was still quite slow being it located in town area and it is a saturday afternoon. Might be because of the rainy weather. Time passed, well, quite fast. May be because I was watching the shows. Working there has also enlightened me that most Singaporeans do not smile or give eye contact to the shop keeper which I think caused shop keeper to be unfriendly? or is it vice-versa? I don't know, but I was feeling so annoyed when people just come in looking all arrogant, not looking at you, flipping the clothing as if they owe her big bucks, because you can at least give me an eye contact because I am not invisible you know ya, that is basic courtesy yo. (I need to control I know. :/)

I can proudly say this because I am a nice customer when I enter into the shop! Usually I smile to those sales attendants when they bother to look at me when I enter the shop. Unless you're those who are standing there faking ignorance about my existence then I will just leave the store because I feel that I am not welcome. LOL. We really need to improve the standard of service in Singapore or tourists will really get deterred by the lousy attitude when they come to shop!

So.. what do you do when you're bored? Camwhore of course! HAHA! :)


Jocelyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment